Super Simple Halloween DIY
I’m kind of in love with the Baggu inspired Trick of Treating bag that I made for Skye from left over fabric from his Halloween costume. Its a super simple DIY that takes all of 5 minutes to make.I know I’m kind of late to post this since Halloween is tonight, but thats okay.
You will need: fabric, thread, needles, scissors, ruler, chalk, sewing machine
- take a piece of fabric and fold it in half so the right sides of the fabric are facing each other
- with a piece of chalk and a ruler draw a rectangle the size that you want your bag on the wrong side of the fabric ( mine is 17 in long and 9.5 in wide) and a half circle to cut out for the handles
- pin it along your lines leaving a 1/4 to 1/2 inch seam allowance
- sew the straight lines of the rectangle stopping where you want your handle openings ( I double stitched the bag so it will be strong for all the candy) My handle openings are 6 in long
- Flip the bag to the right sides and Voila! A super awesome Trick or Treating bag!