Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Wow! This morning I woke to an email from Samantha telling me that she had nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I have to say that I am very flattered and humbled because sometimes I feel like I’m just putting things out into the universe and wondering if anybody else is paying attention. Well, I guess someone is and I would like to thank Samantha for thinking of me.
So the first rule of being nominated for this award is to thank the person who nominated you. Samantha, thank you again! And second you need to share seven things about yourself. So I guess I have to divulge even more personal information about myself than I have already.
- My favorite color is blue. When I was little my mom always dressed me in blue and my twin sister in green and the colors stuck as our favorites.
- I am originally from Massachusetts
- I met my husband two weeks after I moved to California when I was 22 years old
- Skye was originally a twin, but unfortunately we lost his sibling during my first trimester
- I write left-handed and then I do everything else with my right hand
- My dream job is to be an Importer and travel the world buying things like Turkish Bath Towels, Kilim Rugs and other housewares
- I am obsessed with adopting another dog and frequently sign us up on dog adoption sites. No one ever calls me back so I guess we’re not good candidates.
The third rule is to nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire and that inspire you. So here is my list: